Kartepe Plant is the fundamental point of the production chain that delivers Yildiz Entegre brands to the world. Kartepe Plant is the world’s biggest MDF complex founded under a single roof and it produces the world-renowned brands of Yildiz Entegre. The plant produces MDF, MDFLAM, laminated parquet flooring, painted sheet (MDF), door panel, lacquer panel, MDF door, door panel and impregnated paper with a production capacity of 4,200 m3/day.
The Company possesses the following Management Systems Certificates;
- ISO 9001 (Quality Management System),
- ISO 10002 (Customer Satisfaction Management System)
- ISO 14001 (Customer Satisfaction Management System)
- ISO 50001 (Energy Management System),
- ISO 27001 (Information Security Management System)
In the plant there is a cogeneration unit comprising of a 6 MW gas turbine. 5S, Quality Circles, SMED and TPM principles were adopted as a result of the total quality studies that started in 2013. All production processes conform to TSE Standards. SAP system solutions are actively applied in all processes.