Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698 (hereinafter referred to as PDPL) was adopted on March 24, 2016, and published in the Official Gazette dated April 7, 2016, and numbered 29677. Some sections of the PDPL entered into force on the publication date and some sections on October 7, 2016.
Clarification Text Regarding Personal Data
Data Controller: Yildizlar Yatirim Holding
Address: Arslanbey O.S.B. Mah. 1.Cad. No:13, 41285 Kartepe/Kocaeli
As Yildizlar Yatirim Holding, we attach importance to the security of your personal data. Established in accordance with the Constitution and Laws of the Republic of Turkey, we would like to enlighten you, our valued customers, how personal data is collected, processed and the purpose of processing in the capacity of "Data Controller" as defined in PDPL within the framework of the regulations introduced by Personal Data Protection Law No. 6698.
The personal data that you, our valued customers, share with our company by giving explicit consent, can be processed to company records, limited to the fields of activity and service of the company as determined by the PDPL, transferred and stored to domestic and international persons connected with our company and used and classified for profiling.
Collection, Processing and Processing Purposes of Personal Data
Pursuant to PDPL no. 6698, the personal data you share with Yildizlar Yatirim Holding can be obtained completely, partially, automatically or providing that it's a part of any data registry system through non-automated means and can be processed by us registering, preserving, modifying, in short, as the subject of any processing performed on the data. Any transaction performed on the data within the scope of PDPL is considered as “personal data processing".
Your personal data obtained through www.yildiz.com is processed to provide products and services, to get in touch with you regarding the products and services you purchased/will purchase, to submit product/service offers and to be used in other marketing activities, and for new product studies and so on.
To Whom and For What Purpose the Processed Personal Data Can Be Transferred
Our company may transfer the personal data it has collected for the purposes mentioned above to our business partners, business connections, subcontractors, supervisory and regulatory authorities regulated and ordered by law, within Turkey or abroad in the framework of the legislation, in accordance with the basic principles stipulated by the LPPD and within the personal data processing conditions and purposes specified in Articles 8 and 9 of the LPPD.
Method and Legal Reason for Collecting Personal Data
The persons/organizations to whom your personal data you share with Yildizlar Yatirim Holding can be transferred for the purposes mentioned above are our direct or indirect domestic/international affiliates, the program partner organizations we cooperate with, domestic/international organizations and other 3rd parties.
Rights of Personal Data Owner Listed in Article 11 of PPDL
In this context, personal data owners have the following rights:
- To learn whether their personal data is processed,
- To request the relevant information if personal data has been processed,
- To learn the purpose for the processing of personal data and whether they have been used in accordance with the purpose or not,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data has been transferred within Turkey or abroad,
- To request rectification in case your personal data has been processed incompletely or inaccurately and to request notification of the operation made within this context to third parties to whom their personal data has been transferred,
- To request deletion or disposal of personal data in case the reasons that require processing have been eliminated despite the fact that it has been processed in accordance with the PDPL and other relevant legal provisions and to request notification to the third parties to whom personal data has been transferred,
- To object to a result against the person themselves by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To claim compensation in the event that the person suffers a loss due to illegal processing of the personal data.
Pursuant to paragraph 1 of Article 13 of the LPPD, you may forward your request to our company in writing or by other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board (registered electronic mail ("REM") address, secure electronic signature, mobile signature or by using the electronic mail address previously notified to our company by the relevant person and registered in the system of the data controller or through software or application developed for the purpose of application).
You can submit your requests to our company to use your aforementioned rights in written or through other methods determined by the Personal Data Protection Board. If you would like to submit your application, you can apply to the company address by mail or call our phone number 0262 316 6100 or send your request to email@example.com by e-mail.
Protection and Preservation of Personal Data
They shall be kept confidential in the database and systems of Yildizlar Yatirim Holding in accordance with Article 12 of the PDPL and shall not be shared with third parties in any way except for legal obligations and the regulations specified in this document.